Your cart is empty. For now
We produce strong and effective devices for ortodonts, dentists and clinics all over the world.Shop now
Last version March 2018.
1. Our offers are not-binding and may be subject to confirmation or alteration.
2. Billing will be calculated at the list price valid on the day of supply plus value-added tax (VAT).
3. Until an order has been accepted, Tiger Dental retains the right to make changes to the price and/or product without prior information.
4. The goods supplied remain the property of Tiger Dental until they have been paid for in full.
5. Our prices apply from Bregenz. A flat dispatch rate of 6.00 EUR in Austria, 9.00 EUR in Germany, and 14.00 EUR in Switzerland will be charged for all orders. In other countries inside and outside the EU, higher transport costs, customs charges, sales, and other taxes may be incurred. These charges must be borne by the purchaser.
6. Tiger Dental is committed to delivering items from all ranges from stock. However, delivery times are not binding and any claims because of exceeding the delivery time will be ruled out.
7. Please notify us immediately in writing of any complaints regarding completeness and quantity of the delivery, within 10 days at the latest. Any transport damage must be reported to the relevant carrier within 24 hours. We will replace any legitimate claims resulting from faulty materials or manufacture. Any further claims of any kind (such as secondary damage) cannot be accepted. Returns should only be sent back after discussion with Tiger Dental. Returned goods must be in the current product range and be in an unused and resaleable condition. Products should be returned in their original packaging.
8. All payments must be made strictly net within 10 days of the billing date at the latest. If this deadline is exceeded, the interest of at least 4% will be calculated via Euribor without separate notification or setting of a deadline.
9. Otherwise, the Law of the Republic of Austria applies. If any of the above terms becomes invalid, this will not affect the remaining points.
10. Some products presented in this catalog could only be sold in certain countries and geographical segments due to selling regulations with our distribution partner. In order, it must be assessed in each individual case.
The place of fulfillment and place of jurisdiction for all liabilities arising from the legal relationship between purchaser and supplier is Bregenz.